medical and pharmaceutical translations
Medical and pharmaceutical translation and interpreting are our major specializations and we provide services to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
We offer translations in more than 250 language pairs including:
English, German, Polish and Eastern European languages, among others: Ukrainian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Russian, Romanian, Hungarian, Estonian, Bulgarian.
Medical and pharmaceutical translations are our main specialization
- 60 000
pages of medical and pharmaceutical documentation we translate every year.
- clinical trial documentation (protocol synopses and amendments, patient information and informed consent forms, patient cards, patient diaries, clinical trial agreements, correspondence with regulatory authorities)
- specialist articles and medical publications
- medical equipment specifications and manuals
- summaries of product characteristics
- patient leaflets and brochures
- validation reports and related documents
We cover the following specialist areas:
- internal medicine
- genetics and medical devices/equipment
To ensure top quality of our medical translations, all texts prepared by subject-matter experts are revised by the Quality Control Department before being delivered to the customer. When required by study sponsors and as requested by our clients, we issue translation certificates.