We are happy to announce that once again KONTEKST has passed an audit for compliance with the ISO17100 standard, obtaining a 100% score. The Bureau Veritas certificate confirms that our company maintains a quality management system compliant with the requirements of the standard, which defines the key elements of providing translation services and the processes that take place in a translation agency.
- The Key Role of Language and Appropriate Translations in Pediatric Patient Care
- More Than Words – Translating Graphics in Scientific Texts
- Are e-Mental Health Services tomorrow’s way of fighting depression?
- Increasing the level of health literacy in the society as one of the main goals of the “Healthy People 2030” initiative – what role does language play in this process?
- Our CEO has been re-elected to the board of directors at POLOT