In March, in less than three weeks we translated approximately 1,200 pages of informed consent forms from Polish into Ukrainian for patients evacuated from Ukraine and participating in clinical trials. These were versions adapted to the requirements of the Polish regulator.
We provided our clients with fast turnaround on several variants of the order:
– specialist translation by a linguist with appropriate academic background and experience in translation
– substantive revision by a specialist with medical education
– Ukrainian version certified with a qualified electronic signature
– version to be printed and signed by the patients
– bilingual version if necessary.
We also translate drug leaflets into Ukrainian for pharmaceutical companies.
KONTEKST is a specialized provider of medical translations. We deliver over 70% of all projects to the life sciences industry.