Since June 2021 KONTEKST is a member of POLOT – Polish Association of LSPs. As we can read in the group manifesto: POLOT is an association of companies working to support and develop language service providers. We believe that by acting together, we can achieve objectives that would be impossible for an individual organisation. As an employers’ organisation, we have an equal position in dialogue with universities, government institutions and other industry organisations. Our objective is to work together to create new and better quality in the sector.
- Are e-Mental Health Services tomorrow’s way of fighting depression?
- Increasing the level of health literacy in the society as one of the main goals of the “Healthy People 2030” initiative – what role does language play in this process?
- Our CEO has been re-elected to the board of directors at POLOT
- Challenges and solutions for language services in pharmaceutical practice
- Translation Services for Ukrainian and Russian