On 22 October 2018, KONTEKST joined the group of Signatories of the Diversity Charter.
During a conference on 19 Nobember 2018, the Diversity Charter was formally signed by the representative of KONTEKST at the Polin Conference Center.
The Diversity Charter is a written agreement that obligates to implement a policy of equal treatment and diversity management, as well as active fight against discrimination and mobbing in the workplace.
Bearing in mind the above, we commit to:
- Create a corporate culture and atmosphere which ensures respect for diversity
- Introduce internal institutional solutions in order to promote the development of equal rights
- Develop and implement equal rights and diversity management policies in the workplace
- Introduce anti-discrimination and anti-mobbing monitoring, as well as cyclical educational schemes focusing on combating discrimination and mobbing
- Engage in a dialogue with employees as regards the adopted diversity management policy and to notify organization’s stakeholders
- Draft annual reports on relevant activities and their practical results
- Promote and disseminate diversity management in Poland.
This is another initiative in activity responsible business, in which we take part in.