Since 2000, we have been providing specialist translation services to global corporations as well as local companies.
What sets us apart?
- comprehensive procedures – procedures in place to define all the processes in the company
- quality control – at each stage of the translation process
- certificate of compliance with the ISO 17100:2015 standard, defining in detail the processes and procedures for translation vendors
- information security policy in force – covers the detailed procedures concerning confidentiality of information
- resources – experience, know-how, a team of 40 employees, a base of 1,500 translators globally
- clients – we work for the best and most demanding clients
We provide specialist translation and interpretation services in all European and Asian languages. Our offer includes 250 language pairs.
We translate texts in the fields of clinical research, regulatory affairs, medicine and pharmacy, banking as well as law – these are our main specialisations.
We have an in-house Quality Assurance department (17 people), which verifies every text before it is delivered to the customer. We conduct ongoing recruitment of subcontractors, taking into consideration the prospective translators' education and experience, and collaborate with those who successfully pass through the recruitment process including a series of sample translations.
Information security policy
We sign confidentiality agreements with our employees and subcontractors, and offer our customers an option to correspond by email using a digital encoding application which prevents unauthorized access to documents.
Organisation and resources
Thanks to our organizational structure and resources we are able to translate thousands of pages a month, with the use of our technical back-up (40 computer workstations equipped with computer-assisted translation software), as well as hundreds of regular subcontractors, know-how and experience.
We are available from Monday to Friday between 8:30 am and 6:00 pm (CET). Our office is located in the centre of Warsaw. We respond to all queries within 20 minutes.